Job title: CSOC Administrator / Service Controller
Reporting to: CSOC Admin Team Leader
Itec Company: ITEC Integrate
Location: ITEC Head Office
Purpose of the position
The job of a CSOC administrator involves a variety of responsibilities that ultimately help lead to greater customer satisfaction by solving customer issues, complaints and enquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Capturing Cases in our CRM systems and quoting and billing accordingly.
Responsibilities & duties
- Log cases in relevant CRM system.
- Respond to client’s emails in precise, systematic and rule-oriented manner – 45minute timeline.
- Managing work – follow up on quotes daily.
- Responsible for the capture and managing of tasks within the relevant CRM system for all technical resources on a daily
- Responsible for scheduling of technical resources on system and on Outlook calendar and via constant communication
with the technical team leaders and/or Project Manager and Customers.
- Manage remote support calls by following up with the technical team.
- Analyze service reports as and when they come in and determine if any further action needs to take place, what stock
was utilized and ensure that job is invoiced accordingly.
- Daily follow up on previous days tasks to ensure that all tasks were completed and compare Outlook calendar to service
order books (per technical resource) to ensure that all job cards are received in sequence order.
- Responsible for the processing of RMA items received and returned, returning to supplier for replacement/warranty,
quoting customer if not under warranty, arranging for collection for replacement stock from supplier and arranging for
replacement stock to be returned and installed at customer.
- Responsible for the creation direct billing invoices and/or of service quote and conversion of quote into invoice on
relevant billing system as and when required.
- Responsible for closing off tasks in relevant CRM system after billing has been done in relevant billing system.
- Perform load scheduling/planning for technical resources, together with the Project Manager, based on area, efficiency
and best possible outcome to service customer.
- Continuous review of planned vs actual routing to balance technical resource workloads and ensure productive use of
- Liaise between Account Manager. Customers, warehouses and technical resource to ensure all calls are resolved within
efficient timeframes and to meet deadlines.
- Perform ongoing evaluation, review and escalation of ongoing service delivery issues as and when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in response times and service quality and ensure best operating
- Assist in the Identification and implementation of planning tools and systems.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Microsoft Excel (Basic).
- Qualification and/or 2 to 3 year working knowledge on Pastel Partner.
- 2 to 3 year working knowledge working with CRM software an advantage.
- Admin certificate / Diploma / Degree
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft CRM and Dynamics will be advantageous
Work experience & skills
- 2 years working experience in the CCTV, Access Control, Telephony and Infrastructure industry an advantage.
Personal qualities & behavioral traits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep manager informed when needed but takes initiative to expedite problems on their own.
- Ability to deal with Stress.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent quality of work.
- Team player.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Building customer loyalty.
- Quality orientation.